Start Date: 6/6/2019 5:15 PM PDT
End Date: 6/6/2019 6:15 PM PDT
Venue Name: Gordon Thomas Honeywell Location:
600 University Street
Seattle, WA United States 98101
Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
Sponsor: Gordon Thomas Honeywell
June Members' Roundtable
Date: June 6, 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
Location: Gordon Thomas Honeywell
600 University Street, Suite 2100, Seattle, WA 98101
Drinks & snacks will be served.
Topic: Successful and Unsuccessful Trial Verdict Take-Aways
Approved for 1 CLE credit.
Registration is requested or stop by and join the discussion.
The monthly Roundtables take place on the first Thursday of each month.
Each month focuses on a new topic allowing for informal discussions between WDTL members that they may share their experience, knowledge, and practice tips.
Each month will feature a different topic. Possible topics include:
- Policy Limits Demands and Excess Exposure
- Defense Experts (who to use and how to retain them); plaintiff experts commonly used
- Trends in Spinal Injury Claims
- Successful and Unsuccessful Trial Verdict Take-aways
- Judges – Who to Know, What They Like, and General Tips
- Bio-Mechanical Experts and Low-Velocity Impacts