Benefits to Being a Trustee
There are numerous benefits to being a Board Trustee:
- Learn about new developments in the law, cases, judicial issues/races, legislative issues, and WDTL activities at Board meetings.
- Network with civil defense attorneys from all areas of Washington.
- Get direct referrals for cases and arbitrations from fellow Board members.
- Get involved in a committee or task force that interests you and develop leadership skills and peer recognition.
- Share your volunteer contributions for WDTL with your clients such as published articles or special invitations to attorney/client social events.
- Hone speaking skills at seminars and other meetings. Find answers to your questions from other experienced attorneys who serve on the Board.
- Give back to the civil defense community and have a great time in the process.
To apply for the board, log-in and download the application in the resource center.